Friday, October 8, 2010

Accommodations While in Mumbai See - These are beautiful

If you've never been on a business trip in a city like Mumbai torso were above, one can only understand the effects of noise and bustle of the whole system. As we wound our last meeting, they wanted to know my partner if I have time to Mumbai had taken better. Of course not! "Seeing non-Mumbai 'Mumbai can simply be squeezed into an almost round the clock seven days final session, especially after so many flights. Yet, I had Mumbai to see, at least for bragging rights back home in the United States. My business partners have all been to see "all of Mumbai", as you can line up.

Mumbai is a marvel for the eyes. It is a thriving city with so much happened at once. To think that I have always thought that New York is busy! It seems that not much has changed in terms of passion for the work since its inception as a commercial center in the city. The entry into Mumbai is not particularly difficult if one of the best businessFlights> and easily compare low cost flights. The town is practically on steroids and people seem to go like clockwork. It 'really amazing. I feel that the space does not allow me to offer to all the places you visit in Mumbai, but I'm going to do, such as justice as I can.

A. Juhu Beach: This is a distance of five kilometers, and I had the opportunity, the stiffness of my legs after long hours of sitting, sit up and take a long walk. Camel riding in abundancealong with ponies and even individual artists. wonderful place to relax and in harmony with the local population.

B. Elephant Island: We the island a short ferry ride to go and take your bearings from the gateway when it is in India about nine miles from the sea. The island's main attraction is carved in stone Shiva temple situated on it. It 's really nice.

C. Marine Drive: I liked the best Marine Drive at night when thestreetlights came on. E 'became very clear why it is then called "The Affair of the Necklace." It 'really sparks this "chain" that connects the towers of the company Nariman Point, the residential villas of Malabar Hill, along the coast. It 's really a show.

D. Prince of Wales Museum: This was a weekend for us because it is far from the "insane amount" based in Mumbai. E 'surrounded by lush greenery and beautiful scenery. The collection of artifacts ranging from rare hereSculpture, coins and weapons of various kinds

E. Gateway of India, if I had lost that, I doubt if I have to forgive me! In fact it was built as a souvenir of the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in Delhi for the Delhi Durbar of 1911. Gracious is the best word to describe it remains so now. I was told by one of my business partners that the last of the colonial soldiers who marched in the bow looking for their ships in Indiaassured independence. This explains the importance of the sentimental to the natives of Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment